We pride ourselves on being a diverse team of rail professionals who are highly experienced, competent and passionate in leading all stages of projects and programmes: from an initial concept of a requirement, through development and delivery phases, right up to handover and opening day.
About This Position
1. To provide sound commercial advice and support to Clients, on behalf of SLC Rail
2. To fully support the Senior Commercial Manager
3. Assist with monthly valuations and recommendations for payment
4. Assess and value Variations/Compensation Events
5. Commercially manage packages of work within the main contract
6. Produce Contract Value Reports for Head of Commercial and relevant project stakeholders
7. Assist with agreement of Final Accounts
8. Contractual Correspondence
9. Undertake site measurements
10. Attendance at project and site meetings
11. Prepare and present commercial updates and reports at internal and external meetings
12. Contribute to QCRA (Risk) process
13. Provide effective project contract and commercial change control
14. Provide early warning of commercial problems and issues to SLC Rail and the Client Team
15. Attend SLC Rail Commercial Meetings on a regular basis
16. Support SLC Rail in additional commercial duties (additional to core project), when required
Apply for this job
Fill out the application form below to apply.
"*" indicates required fields
Got any questions about this position?
We regularly recruit to our growing team. Contact us in confidence for an initial conversation - email or call 0121 285 2622.