We pride ourselves on being a diverse team of rail professionals who are highly experienced, competent and passionate in leading all stages of projects and programmes: from an initial concept of a requirement, through development and delivery phases, right up to handover and opening day.
About This Position
The role of the EIS Manager is to manage, co-ordinate and deliver project workstreams that are critical to EIS (and handover) of the asset being delivered. The role covers many project delivery disciplines and requires interface with stakeholders and regulators. The role differs from that of the delivery Project Manager in that it is focussed towards EIS activities, however there is a natural cross over in some of the workstreams therefore the relationship between the two role holders is key.
- Produce, own and update the EIS Strategy for the project inclusive of the EIS programme of works
- Arrange, chair and minute all EIS meetings and workshops required to deliver the work or provide suitable representation in the case of leave, illness etc.
- Ensure all stakeholders are aware of and delivering their EIS obligations in accordance with their contract
- Manage the Legal Agreements workstream to support the EIS process and ensure related activities are scheduled and co-ordinated
- Manage the development and delivery of documentation to support established EIS processes e.g. NR, including staged completion
- Develop and implement the framework for delivery of EIS products to and from stakeholders that do not have established processes in place
- Liaise with delivery partners responsible for discharge of planning conditions and regulated change to ensure activities critical to EIS are scheduled and co-ordinated
- Act as the ‘Proposer’ on behalf of the Client to support the CSM and NSTNs authorisation process. This may include production of authorisation documentation including but not limited to Safety Justification Report (SJR), Declaration of Control of Risk (DoCoR), Declaration of Verification (DoV) and supporting evidences
- Identify risks and opportunities associated with successful delivery of EIS, advise the client and develop mitigation strategies as required
- Provide support and advice to the project delivery team where key project matters have the potential to impact on EIS or the processes associated with
Apply for this job
Fill out the application form below to apply.
"*" indicates required fields
Got any questions about this position?
We regularly recruit to our growing team. Contact us in confidence for an initial conversation - email or call 0121 285 2622.